Terra-Vac Europe imports and distributes the Terra-Vac machines on the European mainland, especially to horse farms.
Discover the machines for large green maintenance of Terra-Vac (since 1982!). Below you can read all about the sales channels of Terra-Vac, about delivery and about service and maintenance facilities.
The sale of Terra-Vac machines is done in 4 different ways:
– or directly to the buyers
– or using the demo locations of Terra-Vac owners throughout Europe
– or through the sales support of our international service network
– or through our sales offices in various European countries.
For the delivery of your Terra-Vac you can choose from 3 options:
– or a direct factory delivery to your company
– or through the support of our international service network
– or through your own dealer.
There are 4 possibilities for service and maintenance of your Terra-Vac:
– or through your own workshop
– or through your own dealer
– or within our international service network of agricultural mechanization companies
– or through our sales and service offices in different European countries.
Do you have questions?
We speak English and communicate with you in your own language.